All support or technical requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We like to keep records and avoid discussions about what was agreed on.
- We want you to think about your question, describe it carefully and provide examples. Lots of questions get answered that way, and if not, at least we have a good description of the problem.
- Virtually all questions and answers contain references to the webshop. It is simply not practical to talk "URLs" on the phone.
- Most support questions are not urgent. In fact, most of them aren't even real problems.
- There are many developers in the company. One person does not have all the answers, and we can't put all the programmers on conference call - they have work to do.
- We need to be able to handle requests in the order that is best for us. Your request is of course the most important one, but we still need to schedule it. We will handle urgent requests urgently - don't worry about that - but for everything else we can't just stop whatever we are doing.
- Besides, we have a lot of customers and a lot of work to do, and we simply don't have time to talk on the phone. We make solutions so that you can be efficient, and we try to be efficient as well.